Visit Maine! The Way Life Should Be!
Welcome to Evergreen Valley, bordering 2,200 acres of White Mountain National Forest in the heart of Maine’s wilderness. Your stay in this rustic country inn will provide you and your family an opportunity to enjoy an abundance of wildlife, as well as a variety of activities and attractions nearby.
We are a family resort that offers you warm ambiance and wonderful staff to accommodate or assist you with all your needs.
Evergreen Valley is located close to the famous Fryeburg Fair and North Conway, New Hampshire where you can enjoy great Outlet Shopping and many restaurants. We are 1.5 hours from Portland, Maine, where you can enjoy many New England Attractions as well as a shopping mall. Close to the Inn, there are many attractions which offer fun for the whole family regardless of age. We are also close to Kezar Lake which has been in National Geographic many times as one of the most beautiful lakes in North America. You can also enjoy canoeing down the Saco River from early summer to late fall.
There are numerous activities during all 4-seasons at Evergreen including hiking trails, mountain biking, golfing, snowmobiling, cross country or downhill skiing or snowboarding, all close by.
And we are now dog-friendly! *additional fees apply, proof of updated vaccinations required including Rabies.
Find us on Facebook as Evergreen Valley.
Need a Vacation away from Corvid 19?
Well we have the place for you.
We are an Inn located in the middle of the White Mountains. The part of Maine where the Inn is located has hardly any corvid 19 outbreaks. The outbreak is mainly coastal Maine.
You can sit by the fire and light and enjoy the stars or make Smores. You can go hiking on nearby trails, or let the little ones enjoy the game room with popular games all kids love, or the playground area.
Adults can sit in the Great room and enjoy a glass of wine, or sit on the beautiful front porch and read a book.
We are offering at Corvid rates so please call to get a beautiful, safe vacation spot.
Corvid Restrictions do apply. Masks must be worn in common areas, and we welcome guests from all over, but New Hampshire and Vermont can travel to Maine with no quarantine restrictions.
Please call for further information.
Here are some highlights:
• We have enhanced techniques used to clean guest rooms after each stay. We are paying particular attention to high touch point areas, to include keys, public area computer, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, television remote controls, and bathroom fixture handles.
• Evergreen will be heightening sanitizing attention to all the common areas.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our staff. This includes:
• If they are not feeling well or an immediate family member is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others.
• Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly. We ask that they use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
• Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their workspace.
• Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
• Importantly, if they have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care.
If you have an existing reservation, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment.
Your health and well-being are our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us when you choose to stay at Evergreen Valley Resort.
Management Team & Staff
If you have questions about Covid-19 requirements for guests, you can find answers here: